How to Breathe Mindfully and Transform Your English Skills - (Tribute to My Teacher)


Today's video was filmed a few weeks ago and programmed to be released today, as a way of explaining how slowing down can truly revolutionise your English acquisition and production.

You may have read the sad news of the peaceful transition of venerable Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh on 22nd January, including a condolence message to his monastic and lay Community by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. 

Incorporating mindfulness practices into my own life and teaching of English has truly transformed the way I live and work. 

I hope you find today's tribute useful and I look forward to chatting with you in the comments beneath the video.


 

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas