Ask Me Anything!

 



I recently watched an "Ask Me Anything!" video and found it very useful. At the same time, one of the most common danger zones for speakers of other languages is precisely the matter of asking questions in English. Nobody wants to feel impertinent, prying (adj. showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs), or even unintelligent for not knowing something.
Problem solved! I'm preparing an "Ask Me Anything!" video for my YouTube channel. Take this is an invitation to practise asking real-life questions that are relevant to you. What are your main issues with English? Is there any aspect of using English in your daily life that you're stuck with right now? Your question(s) can be general and broad (adj. covering a wide scope of subjects or areas), or specific and particular to your current situation and needs.
Simply comment below 馃憞 with your question(s) and I'll be answering as many as I can in a video very soon!
For some quick revision on how to ask questions in English, watch this and this.
If you're interested in finding out more about my work and community, take a look at this overview of my ongoing English improvement program, Confident English Training.
Ask away! (Go ahead and ask whatever you want). Good questions are helpful to so many people, and I'm excited about this!
Speak soon ✨

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditaci贸n - preguntas y respuestas