Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is?


Are you the kind of person who "puts your money where your mouth is"?

That is, to show by your actions and not just your words that you support or believe in something?

You've heard me talk about my programme, that helps clients go from stuck, anxious or frustrated to confident, fluent and articulate users of English, but that's easy to say for the teacher, who already speaks English, right?

Well, I've been putting my own learning strategies and techniques to the test and in this week's video, I share the progress I've made with my Portuguese skills - in just a few months!

Watch me go from stressed and ineffective to relaxed and casual with my Brazilian friend, Maíra:

Are you READY to transform your English skills? Select a day and time that suits you and book a completely complimentary call to talk about your English needs and goals.What about you? 


 

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas