Unlocking Confidence: How to Make English Feel Comfortable


In my new video I get conversational about small adjustments you can make to bring English closer into your day-to-day experience.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube podcast-like videos, where 2 people are sitting together, sometimes at a table, or on a quiet river bank, simply discussing their stories and experiences. There's nothing else going on, no distractions, no flashy gimmicks, just two people having a chat about who they are and what they've learnt.

It's fascinating how much we all have in common, and how interesting it is to listen to familiar people (we become familiar with them by subscribing to their channels and watching them on YouTube) talking about how life's lessons have influenced their views of the world.

In this week's video, I chat with you directly about the kind of thing I do regularly, the systems I have in place which have now become habitual, to improve my own language skills. And they work. So I'm sharing them with you.

What do you think?

I'd love for you to be part of the conversation too. Let's chat about you and your English, what is your experience? What do you wish for, what are your goals and objectives?

See you on zoom!

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas