Try THIS to ⭐️ROCK⭐️ 2022!


Have you done anything to prepare for the New Year yet?

According to statistics, about 41% of people make New Year's resolutions, but by the end of the year, only 9% feel they have been successful in keeping them.

Not very encouraging, is it?

A much more effective strategy that I've really benefitted from over the last few years is having a sense of clarity and confidence as the New Year approaches, and I've achieved this by taking some time to carry out a few exercises to connect with my sense of purpose before the current year comes to an end.

So I thought I'd share this video with 3 simple steps that will help you prepare and start the brand new year beautifully and strong.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Let me also take this opportunity to wish you a most Happy New Year, whichever way you decide to celebrate it (or not!) and I'll see you on the next page, the new cycle, the time and space of infinite opportunity, the brand new 2022!

And if becoming proficient in English is a priority for you this coming year, take a look at my programme's overview, where reflective and contemplative practices are incorporated and placed in the service of language acquisition and use, and book a call to get started on the right foot in the New Year!

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas