Where do you want to be with your English 1 year from today?

Exactly one year ago, this was my situation:

I was a freelance teacher of English to adults, teaching at the British Council and a few prestigious universities, and I had private clients as well. Time was limited and I was spending most of my waking hours either teaching or planning lessons, while at the same time dreaming of building an English-learning business that would include a clear system to help clients genuinely transform their language skills.

For years, I had tried (and failed) to create several businesses, much like English learners try, and fail, to feel confident in English. 

Anyway, long story short: all my previous attempts bombed. They failed miserably.

But here's what I learnt from those experiences:

They didn't bomb because they weren't good ideas containing quality material. They were all great ideas!

They failed because I didn't know how to package my education, skills and understanding the right way. All that effort was doomed to fail from the start because I didn't prepare correctly for success.

Fast-forward to 1 year ago, and on Dec 14th 2020, I decided to invest in a programme that would teach me the exact steps I needed to take to create a successful online programme.

ET VOILÁ!

What can I say? I've learnt so much in this year! At last! I've gone from feeling like a hamster running mindlessly on a never-ending wheel leading nowhere, to calm and relaxed walks in the woods, leading to professional success, while enjoying the fresh air and trusting that the best is yet to come!

Today, exactly 1 year after giving myself the opportunity to prosper and thrive, my life has changed dramatically. Especially because I am now able to make a real positive contribution to clients' English, but also to their lives, and that makes me so happy.

Take Paz, for example. When she joined my programme, her knowledge of English was good, but she felt insecure and without a clear path that could lead her forward. She had reached a learning plateau and wasn't sure about how to proceed.

Look at what she says today!



My programme is designed to achieve the same for YOU: results in your English language development and skills, as well as increased confidence and fluency.

So, I invite you to pause for a moment and take a few deep breaths while you envision yourself one year from today. Where do you see yourself

  • personally
  • socially
  • professionally, and
  • financially?

This is the last opportunity you will have this year to join and spaces are limited for you to do something amazing for yourself and set the right conditions for 2022 to be the most extraordinary year yet!



Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas