If you read this, I'll be SO HAPPY!



 Do you know what grammatical structure is being used here:

"If you read this, I'll be SO HAPPY"?

If your answer is "the first conditional", well done!

I need this conditional to express the real possibility that you'll read this post and watch today's video - the first in a new 3-part series - on conditional structures in English.

And if you DO (read and watch), the result is that I'll be very happy.

Do you know when and how to use conditionals in English?

Even if you do, this will be a great way to review and confirm your understanding, and there might even be a twist or two and few unexpected tips!

Watch here: ZERO, FIRST AND SECOND CONDITIONALS




P.S. What would you do if there were a programme that delivered your DREAM and ASPIRATION of becoming fluent and articulate in English? (Recognise the second conditional in this question?)

You would want to find out how to join, right?

Of course you would!

Let me know in the ⬇️ Comments ⬇️ and I'll send you a link to speak with me directly about your English objectives if you're a good match. (Can you recognise the first conditional here?)

#englishgrammar #conditionals #mindfulenglishlearning #teachertanyameyer

Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas