How to Improve Your Business English - An Interview at the British Chamber of Commerce

What a pleasure it was to meet up with Laura Atkinson, Manager of the Commercial Section at the British Chamber of Commerce Mexico, to talk about what the Chamber does, and how it helps businesses thrive and flourish through connecting and bringing people together.


See you again in the next Chamber event, Laura!


Many of my clients are involved in international business, and although they're highly skilled and competent professionals, they report feeling uncertain and worried about expressing themselves in English within business settings. 


Here are some of the most common messages I hear:


- "I don't know where to practise the English I need"


- "I can introduce myself and say what I do, but after that, I find it intimidating and embarrassing to keep a conversation going"


- "I get stuck whenever I speak in English, I can't find the words, and it makes me feel frustrated and ashamed"


- "I want to feel free in English, I just want to be myself and feel happy and relaxed, the way I do in my own language"


If you can relate, then this week's video is for you!


WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/zFy9V9BQGdk


One of the most interesting and exciting aspects of Confident English Training and its private community is the diversity of its members. People from all walks of life, an incredibly wide array of professions and interests, all actively becoming more fluent and confident in English through their engagement with the programme's exclusive blend of practical and abundant materials and tutorials, live coaching and mindfulness practice sessions, as well as its unlimited opportunities for social interaction. 

Are you ready to assimilate English into your everyday life and take it to the next level?


#businessenglish #mindfulenglishlearning #teachertanyameyer


Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas