The Vertical Dimension for Confident and Fluent English

Has this been a busy and productive time of the year for you too?

I've noticed that whenever I'm actively and happily engaged in whatever I do, as I have been over the last couple of months, with the English training programme I created and run, together with the Inner MBA I'm taking, that there's a kind of momentum I become aware of, and even in the midst of all the hustle and bustle (a large amount of activity and work, usually in a noisy surrounding), I'm able to appreciate all the wonderful things that are going on.

But if it were easy to create and run the business of an ongoing English training programme, while taking an MBA, working on my competence in Portuguese, as well as balancing all the other aspects of my life with a fair degree of humour and joy, then everyone would have their own programme and business!

So when clients approach me and tell me about their feelings of insecurity, lack of confidence and inability to speak fluently in English, and how challenging it is to find time to practise and become more proficient and articulate, trust me that I completely understand. This is exactly why I share the way I keep it all together, and incorporate spiritual practices as part of my English training programme.

This week's video is all about a most amazing retreat I went on recently, and how bringing the vertical dimension to everything I do helps me see and appreciate all the favourable conditions in my life, and manage difficulties more skillfully as well.

WATCH HERE: The Vertical Dimension for Confident and Fluent English

#eckharttolleretreatmexico #mindfulenglishlearning #teachertanyameyer


P.S. If you're looking for true transformation and you're READY to do yourself the priceless favour of investing in yourself to become the confident and easy-going user of English that you'd love to be, book a Consultation call to find out more.


Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas