What to Do About English Grammar

 


Does using English make you feel clumsy, uncomfortable, self-conscious, mortified, frustrated, distraught or even humbled?

I hear you, because this is how I feel sometimes when I use Portuguese. It's natural to feel discomfort when we're interacting in a second or third language, so in this week's video, I've put together my top 6 tips for a practical approach to English grammar.

Watch it here

Ultimately, it's the message, the idea in our head, that counts. Gaining clarity on this is exactly what we focus on in my English training program. We cultivate understanding and patience, not only towards English but towards each other, and we've created a safe and welcoming space for everyone to interact, ask questions, and give each other feedback. Are you ready to give it a go (to make the effort and try)?

Here's the calendar for you to pick a day and time that suits you to speak about how to realise your personal English aspirations. Now is the time. Now it's your turn.

See you on Zoom!


Comments

Popular posts

Discover the Benefits of Joining a Book Club in English

The MBA and the Eight Worldly Winds

La meditación - preguntas y respuestas